
We are still here chillin at Cama Beach. We have been watching the sunset every night, and living on "beach time". Nina and Tanner have been playing on the beach and chasing the wild bunnies! I have been relaxing and watching the eagles fly over Saratoga Passage. Tony has been golfing and throwing horse shoes... We will be coming home on friday... And hope you all had a fun 4th!
5 comments:
i had the best time with you guys here!!!!!
jealous. that's all I have to say.
I can't think of nothing better than spending time at the beach.
Glad you are having family fun!
Oh..no not jealous, ENVIOUS! Our next trip to Washington I want to book us to stay there for a couple of days....ao wonderful that you are having a great time...hugs and love to each of you...warest hugs ever, Aunt Norie
I need your new address.
I have some boxtops for Nina and Betty Crocker points for you.
♥♥ Aunt Linda ♥♥
Post a Comment